"Everyone is an Artist" Program
"Everyone is an Artist" is our unique art program that encourages participants with dementia to continue to express their creativity and feel a sense of pride and accomplishment.
Some of the many art programs offered include:
- Acrylic Painting Class —Professional artist volunteers work with participants to create original art which is featured in community art exhibits and on Amazing Place note cards.
- Water Color Painting & Pastel Expression Classes
- Mixed Media class, including watercolor, ceramics, and craft projects
- Fiber Art
- MOMA—an art education class from the Museum of Modern Art.
- Arts & Crafts —including scrapbooking, greeting cards, holiday and seasonal crafts, flower arranging, and jewelry making.
- Photography Classes
To donate to the "Everyone is an Artist" Program, click here and note "Artist Program" in the box that says "Other".
If you’re interested in volunteering for the "Everyone is an Artist" Program, click here.