Health & Wellness Services
Our Health Services Director is a Registered Nurse who manages the health care needs of our participants 8 hours a day.
The Health Services Director:
- Conducts holistic nursing assessments on our participants at enrollment, annually, and as needed.
- Develops a plan of care that is individualized for the participant reflecting collaboration with other members of the Amazing Place clinical team.
- Observes changes in our participants health status that may indicate an underlying physical illness or progression of dementia
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions as established by individualized plan of care for our participants
- Administers medications and treatments as ordered by a physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitors heart healthy indicators monthly such as, blood pressure, pulse, weight, and diets
- Promotes good health and well being through participant and family education
- Documents participant assessment findings, responses to nursing interventions, and progress towards resolution.
- Maintains confidentiality in matters related to participant and family
- Initiates emergency resuscitative measures and first aid protocols.